Frequently Asked Questions
Have a query about the service, these are our most frequently asked questions
We give you the opportunity to test and try, and offer you a three week cooling off period before we send you an invoice.
You have the option to pay
- direct debit. Orders can also be completed by our installers after your initial product demonstration. You will be invoiced 3 weeks after installation, should you decide to keep the equipment
- by cash. You can make payment at any outlet displaying the Pay Point or Post Office sign by using the bar code on your invoice. If you are making a payment of more than £200 we suggest you use a Post Office as their transaction limits are higher
- by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to Folkestone & Hythe District Council. Please do not send cash. Please write your name, address and invoice reference reference number on the back of your cheque and send to Lifeline365, Folkestone & Hythe District Council, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, CT20 2QY
- By email email@example.com
- Call our Lifeline365 Control Centre on telephone number 01303 242615, available 24/7
- Or write to us at Lifeline365, Folkestone & Hythe District Council, Civic Centre, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, CT20 2QY.
Should you need to update your bank details? Please contact us on 01303 242615 so that we may send out a new direct debit mandate for you to complete.
If you have having a technical problem with any of your equipment, press your pendant or the alarm button on your Lifeline unit to report it to an operator.
Alternatively phone us on 01303 242615
Please contact one of our operators by pressing the red button on your pendant. Alternatively, telephone 01303 242615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make a complaint, give us a compliment or provide feedback at